Baby And Me
Baby And Me
For anyone with a baby at home, you know that the process of getting them to sleep can be pretty stressful. You want to make sure that they’re comfortable, but you also want to avoid rocking them so much that their heads start bobbing. My wife and I found this solution: we started making up songs about our son!
Step 1 – observe your baby
- Observe your baby’s reactions to music.
- Watch how they react to the different types of music, like classical, rock and roll or pop.
- Watch how they react to different types of singing, such as slow and soft or fast and loud.
- Watch how they react to different instruments such as the piano, violin or guitar.
Step 2 – choose a song
The next step is to choose a song. You want to pick one that you like, because if you don’t like it then you won’t enjoy singing it, and the baby probably won’t either.
The song should also be reasonably short—no more than about three minutes long—to keep things from getting too boring for both of you. (And remember: babies can’t read clocks.) You don’t want a tune that drags on forever; this isn’t “Gerry Rafferty’s Baker Street”.
The song should also be upbeat and positive; there are enough sad songs out there already, so this is your chance to add some joy into the world through music! Try to pick something lively but not too fast-paced: again, we’re talking about babies here—they can get overwhelmed easily by loud noises and fast movements.
Finally, make sure that the lyrics are ones that everyone knows so they can sing along with ease; otherwise people might start feeling confused or left out when everyone else starts belting out their favorite lines while they’re still trying hard not miss any words themselves!
Step 3 – Enjoy!
- You can make up songs about your baby.
- If you’re anything like me, these will be very simple (and possibly not even relevant) songs.
- For example, my son’s favorite song is “I love you more than all the stars in the sky.” This isn’t exactly a classic, but it does the trick when I’m trying to get him to go to sleep at night or eat a meal.
- Another one of his favorites is “You’re my best friend forever and ever,” which I sing when he’s eating dinner or brushing his teeth—it has a nice rhythm that helps him stay focused on what he needs to do next.
you can make up songs about your baby so they feel secure.
You can make up songs about your baby so they feel secure. Singing is a great way to bond with your baby, calm them down and make them happy.
We love our little boy and we want him to feel safe, secure and loved. When you sing a song that makes you feel good it’s like hugging him!
Using these steps, you can make up songs about your baby so they feel secure.
You Might Also Like:
Baby Growth Spurts Introduction When you were in the womb, your mother’s body provided you with everything you needed to grow and develop. But after birth, your diet has to provide all of those nutrients. So it makes sense that there might be a few bumps along the road as your baby adjusts to...
Safe Sleep For Baby Please take a few minutes to read this important information on safe sleep practices. There are steps that you can take to help create a safe sleep environment for your baby and lower the risk of SIDS. Place your baby to sleep in a crib, cradle or bassinet next to your bed. Smoke-Free Smoking...