How to get amazon prime
How to get amazon prime
Amazon Prime is a paid membership service offered by Amazon. It costs $119 per year and gives you access to free two-day shipping, as well as a ton of other benefits. If you shop on Amazon regularly, it’s probably worth the cost—but there are some things to consider before signing up for Prime.
Amazon Prime is a good deal if you have a family: The biggest benefit of Prime for most people is that it offers free two-day shipping on millions of items sold through Amazon (including non-Prime memberships). But the real game changer comes when your total order value reaches $25 or more: Orders over this amount qualify for free next day delivery instead of two days! This means that if you need something urgently but don’t have time to wait for standard shipping options…you can get it overnighted at no extra cost.
Prime membership is available in three plans:
- Prime Video – $8.99/month or $119/year
- Prime Music – $7.99/month or $119/year
- Prime Reading – Free for Kindle devices and apps, $9.99 for Fire tablets, free for other tablets and phones (requires a Kindle reading app)
- Click on the ‘Start your free trial’ button.
- Create an Amazon account if you don’t have one.
- Enter your payment information and click continue to complete the registration process.
- To sign up for an Amazon Prime account, you must have an existing Amazon account. If you already have an Amazon account and are logged in, continue to step 2.
- If this is your first time signing up for the free trial of Amazon Prime, click on “Start your free trial” at the top right-hand side of the page next to “Your Account.” This will bring up a new window where you can fill out some basic information about yourself like name and contact details as well as credit card information (you won’t be charged anything if no charges show up on your credit card statement). You may also choose whether or not they want to share their e-mail address with third parties that provide additional offers related to shopping on Amazon (this option is selected by default).
- Upon entering this information and clicking “Sign Up,” you’ll need to complete their registration process by filling out a form with more detailed personal information (e-mail address again) before finally submitting it so that everything can be processed successfully!
You will be prompted to enter your payment information. You can pay by credit card, debit card, or amazon gift card. If you would like to use the monthly payment option you will need to have a valid form of identification and live in one of the many countries that Amazon Prime is offered. You may cancel at any time if you are not satisfied with the service or if it does not work for your needs.
You can now enjoy all of Amazon Prime’s benefits!
- Free 2-day shipping on eligible items (no minimum purchase)
- Free same-day delivery in eligible ZIP codes. See full list of eligible ZIP codes here.
- Thousands of movies and TV episodes available for streaming at no additional cost through Amazon Video, including award-winning Amazon Original Series like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Tick, and Transparent. You can also watch sports, news, and comedy specials from channels you love like HBO, Showtime or Starz—no cable or satellite subscription required! And if you’re a Prime Student member with an annual membership fee ($49), you’ll get even more great stuff included with your membership: unlimited free two-day shipping on textbooks; access to more than 500,000 Kindle eBooks; exclusive deals on Audible audiobooks; early access to select Lightning Deals (which are only available for a limited time); 20% off diapers subscriptions; 15% off eligible baby registry items; access to Webby Award Winner Amazon Mom program where you get 20% back when shopping through Subscribe & Save service; $10 gift card when buying 4 select products (Amazon Dash buttons not included).
You Might Also Like:
How to Get Your Baby to Sleep Getting a baby to sleep peacefully is hard. Here are tips for developing a routine so she sleeps wherever she goes! How to Get Your Baby to Sleep—Anywhere Getting a baby to sleep peacefully is hard. Here are tips for developing a routine so she...
8 December Global Holidays 1. Christmas Day Christmas day is celebrated on December 25th each year. It commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ, who was born in Bethlehem around 2,000 years ago. Christians believe that he was born to a virgin mother named Mary. He was later taken down to Egypt where he lived until...